OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 606 Posts, Application Fee, Official notification- The Odisha Public Service Commission is now accepting online application form for 606 posts of lecturer posts-2020. All the interested candidates for the Odisha Government Jobs can apply for this post online by checking their eligibility criteria.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
OPSC is the Odisha Government’s State Public Commission. It selects candidates for all Odisha Government Jobs. All the candidates who will qualify the OPSC Examinations will get posted under Odisha Government.
The Higher Education Department, Odisha is now accepting online application for various lecturer posts for different degree colleges across Odisha.
- Job Type: Odisha Government Job
- Hiring Organization: OPSC
- Post Name: Lecturer Recruitment-2020
- Posting Department: Higher Education, Odisha
- Job Location: Odisha
- Employment Type: Full Time
Important Dates and Times
- Official Notification Posted Date: 06-02-2020
- Online Application Start Date: 08-02-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 02-03-2020
- Last Date of Application Fee Payment: 06-03-2020
- Admit Card Download: First week of April (Expected)
- Online Examination Date: Second Week of April (Assumed)
- Result Declaration Date: June
- General/SEBC/OBC/EWS/Female: ₹ 400/-
- SC/ST and Pwd: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI), Offline (SBI Challan)
The following age must be satisfied as on 01-01-2020.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 41 Years
The upper age relaxation is as follows:
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman: 5 Years
- PwD General: 10 Years
- PwD SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman: 15 Years
- Minimum Qualification: Master in Degree in Respective Subject
How to Apply Online
- Check the complete vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Lecturer posts.
- Read the official notification properly.
- Make a scanned copy of your Photo, Signature, and 10th, 12th, Graduation, post-graduation Certificate.
- Click on Apply Now Button.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Pay the Application fee if required.
- Make a Print out of your Final Application Submission Copy.