Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus and Official Notification: Delhi High Court is now inviting Online Application for 132 Jr Judicial Assistant and Restorer Posts. All the interested candidates can Apply Online for this post.
Delhi High Court Recruitment-2020
Recently, Delhi High Court has released an official notification for 132 Group-C Junior Judicial Assistant and Restorer Posts. Educational qualifications and Apply dates are described below.
- Job Type: Delhi Government Job
- Hiring Organization: Delhi High Court
- Posting Department: Delhi High Court
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Employment Type: Full Time
Important Dates and Times
- Official Notification Posted Date: 03-02-2020
- Online Application Start Date: 19-02-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 11-03-2020
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs.300
- Payment Mode: Online( Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/ UPI)
Following Age limit must be satisfied on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Age Relax Relaxation
There is only the upper age relaxation is provided for the following category candidates
- Other Backward Class: 3 Years (Non-Creamy Layer Only)
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Ex-servicemen General: 3 Years
- Ex-servicemen OBC: 6 Years
- Ex-servicemen SC/ST: 8 Years
- PWD General: 10 Years
- PWD OBC: 13 Years
- PWD SC/ST: 15 Years
The minimum Educational Qualification for Delhi High Court recruitment 2020 is
- Graduation in any Stream from a recognized institute.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute
The candidates who are applying for Delhi High Court recruitment 2020 vacant posts, have to appear for 4 stages of examination. They are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination (OMR Based Test)
- Main Examination (Descriptive)
- English Typing Test
- Face to Face Interview
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
- Total Time: 120 Minutes
- Negative Marks: 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer
- Qualifying Marks: 50% (General), 45% (Others)
Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension Passage, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Gender, Degrees, Preposition, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Spot the Error, Active and Passive Voice, Conversion into Direct I Indirect Narration.
Constitution of India, Indian Judiciary, Sports & Games, Art &
Culture, Indian History, Polity & Geography, Everyday Science,
National and International Organizations and Institutions Awards, Famous Personalities, Important Days, Inventions & Discoveries, and 15 marks from Current Affairs.
Aptitude and Reasoning
Analogies, Similarities & Differences, Classification, Problem
Solving and Decision Making, Relationship Concepts, BODMAS, Percentage (including Profit & Loss, Discount, etc.), Simple & Compound interest, Time, Speed & Distance Time & Work, Ratio & Proportion.
Stage-2 (Main Examination)
- Essay: 40 Marks
- Letter: 10 Marks
- Grammar: 30 Marks
- Translation: 20 Marks
Stage-3 (Typing Test)
- 10 Minutes Typing with a speed of 35 words per Minuit
- The final round of selection is Face to Face interviews.
- Marks: 25 Marks