Are you interested to open new SBI Yono savings account online? You are in the perfect place to find your solution.
Open New SBI YONO Savings Account Online
India’s largest bank has launched an online application whose name is YONO. This application is for both new and existing SBI customers. The full form of YONO is You only Need One. The Slogan of this app says that you can access all of your SBI products and services by using only one Application.
Hey Guys, Welcome Back to Study QnA. Today I am feeling well by providing you the procedure to Open new SBI YONO Savings Account online. So Let’s Get Started.
About SBI YONO Application
SBI YONO is the official online banking, mobile Application by the State Bank of India. It is available in the Android Play Store and Apple App Store.
Features of SBI Yono App
The main features of SBI YONO are divided into three categories.
The Banking sector is the most important feature in the SBI YONO App. You will find features like:
- New Account Opening
- Bank Balance Checking
- Account Statement Checking
- Create and Manage Fixed Deposit
- Creating and Managing Recurring Deposite
- Apply and Manage SBI Credit Card Online
- NEFT and IMPS Money Transfer
- Cheque Book Request
The people who are willing to invest in Mutual funds and buy various types of Insurance can use the SBI YONO Application. You can also get trusted ideas from the SBI YONO about mutual fund investment and insurance purchases.
Everyone leaves online Shopping. You will be happy 😊if you get cashback on your shopping. SBI YONO will offer you up to 5% Cashback on your Online Shopping. For further details visit the SBI Yono App Cashback offer section.
Now let’s start our main topic and know the procedure to open SBI YONO Savings Account Online
Steps to open YONO Savings Account
- First of all, install SBI YONO Android Application from Play Store by scanning QR.
- After opening the YONO application, you have to click on the “New to SBI” option from the bottom menu.
- Now you will get two options on your screen (1) Apply Now (2) Resume.
- Click on Apply Now followed by ‘Next’.
- The next screen will show you some important information. Read them and click on Next.
- Now you will find 3-box in your screen asking you (1) Mobile Number (2) E-Mail (3) Referral Code. Just fill these details and click on the ‘Next’ button from the bottom of your screen.
- Now verify your mobile number and E-mail by entering Mobile OTP and E-mail OTP.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter your PAN card number and accept the terms and Conditions by clicking the Checkbox.
- Finally read all the notification and click on ‘Next’.
- Now it will ask you to complete 6-Steps one-by-one.
- In the first step, you have to select the proof of your identity and enter the document number.
- Now you have to enter the proof of address. If your address is the same as identity then click on checkbox as shown.
- In the second step enter your personal details like: Name, Gender and Date of Birth and click on Next.
- Now enter your place of birth, country of birth, citizenship and nationality and click on ‘Next’.
- Now it will as you set your Password for Internet Banking (Min 8) and Click on ‘Next’.
- Now take your Selfie and Upload it.
- Now enter your Average Annual Income.
- Next select your Educational Qualification and Religion
- Fill your Marital Status and additional details
- Finally, select your occupation and enter your nominee details.
- In step-4 select the banking facility that you want to avail.
- Now read all the terms and condition and click on Next
- Now verify again your mobile number and enter the OTP.
- Finally you will get a referral code.
- Make a screenshot of the referral code and visit your SBI branch and get verified yourdocument .
Finally, I hope you learned the procedure to open the new SBI Yono Savings Account online.
For any doubt and clarification put your comment in the comment section below.
If you find this is helpful for you then share this with your friends.