In this post, we will discuss all the most important 6 February 2020 Current Affairs for upcoming examinations like SSC, UPSC, RRB.
Hey Guys, Today is 6 February 2020 and we are going to discuss all the Important Current Affairs and all possible questions which may come in your Examination
06 January 2020 Current Affairs
1) What is the name of the trust for “Ram Mandir” at Ayodhya?
(A) Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra
(B) Sri Ram Teertha Kshetra
(C) Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Trust
(D) Sri Ram Teertha Kshetra
The Answer is (A) Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra
2) Who is declared as the Chairman of Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra’s trust?
(A) K. Parasaran
(B) Suresh Bhaiyyaji Joshi
(C) Mohan Bhagwat
(D) Rajeev Dhavan
The Answer is (A) K. Parasaran
K. Parasaran was the lawer of Supreme Court in Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid disput case
3) How many members are there in Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra?
The answer is (D) 14
There are 14 Members in Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra. K. Parasaran of Age 92 is the Chairman of this Trust
4) Which Indian Company wins the international “Best Treasury Transformation Award-2019”?
(B) Star Group
The answer is (C) ZEE
Zee Owner: Dr. Subash Chandra
Parent Company: ESSEL Group
Head Office: Mumbai
5) Who is the winner of the Matrubhumi Book of the Year award?
(A) Vinod Shukla
(C) N. S. Madhavan
(D) M. V. Devan
The answer is (A) Vinod Shukla
Vinod Shukla is the first Matrubhumi award for Blue is like Blue
8) Who was declared as the best banker of the Asia Pacific region?
(A) Arijit Basu
(B) Muhammad Ashraf Khan
(C) Shaktikant Das
(D) Sandeep Bakhshi
The answer is (B) LIC
LIC Stands for Life Insurance Corporation, Mukesh Kumar is the CEO of LIC and its head quater is at Mumbai
9) Where was the DefExpo is being conducted?
(B) New Delhi
Answer is (A) Lucknow
10) Which Indian Company participated in DefExpo?
11) Rabi Singh is a poet of which language?
Answer is (B) Odia